If your Cash App direct deposit says “Pending”, there’s something you can do to fix it. The first thing to do is check your bank account and ensure it has enough funds to cover the deposit. You may need to contact your employer or bank to find out what is causing the problem.
- Then you might want to consider sending the payment again or cancelling it. It can take a few hours to get the pending payment resolved.
- One reason for the issue is that you may have skipped a critical software update. Luckily, you can avoid this by re-installing the app. This will restore your account details.
- Another reason your Cash App direct deposit pending is that the sender didn’t authorize it. You can always check with the recipient if you’re unsure what to do. However, this doesn’t necessarily solve the issue.
- You can also try contacting Cash App customer support. If you’re lucky, they’ll be able to help you fix the problem. Otherwise, you might have to wait a few days before you receive the money.
- Sometimes, it can be a connectivity issue on the Cash App server. However, it usually resolves itself in a few hours.
- Your employer might be using an outdated app. A more recent version of the Cash App might work. Or, you may have a low balance. These issues can be frustrating. But they’re not a major concern.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!