Your Canon printer is now offline? Not to worry. The helpful methods in this tutorial can help you resolve this issue with ease. Cannot print document due to Canon Printer Offline error on computer. Therefore, verify that the Canon printer is linked to both the local Wi-Fi router and the PC. Next, examine the hardware and software of the printer. Additionally, try restarting your computer and printer and trying printing a page. Below are a few of the most typical problems experienced by printer users.
How to Fix an Easy Offline to Online Canon Printer Problem!
Please restart your router and confirm How To Get My Canon Printer Back Online that your printer’s power cable is hooked into an outlet before attempting the options below, since they may result in network failure.
Solution 1: Restart the Printer Spooler service.
1) From the Start menu, type “service” into the search box. the result, and then select Services (Desktop app).
2) Right-click the Print Spooler icon. Next, select Restart. Note: Click Start if the Restart option is disabled.
3) Once more, right-click Print Spooler and select Properties. Then select Automatic as the Startup type. To save your settings, click OK.
4) Check your printer’s functionality by restarting your computer and printing a test page.
Solution 2: Remove the option to use an offline printer
1) From Start, type “control panel” into the search box. Select Control Panel (Desktop app) from the list that appears.
2) Select Devices and Printers from Hardware and Sound.
3) In the Printers catalogue, locate your Canon printer and perform a right-click. Select See what’s printing next.
4) To check if Use Printer Offline is unchecked, click Printer. Click it to uncheck it if it has a checkmark next to it.
5) Select Printer once again, then select Cancel All Documents.
6) Print your file to test the functionality of your Canon printer.
Solution 3: Reinstall the Canon printer driver.
Your use of a malfunctioning or out-of-date printer driver is one of the main causes of the Canon printer offline error. You must reload your printer driver in order to solve the issue.
1) To open the Run box on your keyboard, hit the Windows key and the R key simultaneously. then click OK after typing devmgmt.msc into the box.
2) Under Print queues, locate the driver for your Canon printer. Then select Uninstall device with a right-click.
3) Visit the Canon Support page to obtain the most recent driver for your printer model, then instal the file according to the on-screen prompts.
References: how to put my canon printer online
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!