For quick access and a seamless email experience, the majority of users throughout the world often erase their email accounts and move to other email providers. However, there are more reasons why a person could How to Recover Hotmail Account, delete a Hotmail account, or how to change password in Hotmail.
Even if a user has access to a prior Hotmail account despite the fact that Hotmail has been integrated with Outlook and no longer exists, Hotmail seems out of place. If you are a past user of a Hotmail account, you can keep access to your old Hotmail account via Outlook, and you may remove a Hotmail account using your Outlook mail login.
Why should you deactivate your Hotmail account?
There are a number of reasons why you or a fellow user would seek to delete your Hotmail account or just wish to avoid repercussions.
The Hotmail account lacks security against virus and malware attacks.
- The customer wants to switch postal delivery service providers (MSP).
- The Hotmail account has been consistently crashing.
- Viruses have found the Hotmail account to be an easy target.
What is the most effective approach to deleting a Hotmail account?
Deleting a Hotmail account from Outlook is as straightforward as flipping a cake. This is a step-by-step instruction on how to delete a Hotmail account: –
- Before you may terminate your account, you must sign in to the account. Instead of a smartphone app, you should use a PC or mobile browser to do this activity.
- Clicking the link on the homepage will lead you to the security page. At the bottom of the page, there is a link labeled “additional security choices.” Choose that option from the drop-down menu. On the next screen, the option to “Close my account” will be shown.
- On the final page, which is given by Microsoft, a number of statements about the procedure will be read and marked off. To ensure that you are aware of the consequences of canceling your Hotmail account, the business requests confirmation that you will also remove any other Microsoft accounts associated with the same email address.
- Please offer a reason for the closure of your account. After you have finished this step, you may click the “close account” button.
You have sixty days from the date of this notification to reverse your decision and regain access. Your Hotmail account has been terminated; you may now contact another email provider. This clearly implies that you are no longer an active user of the Hotmail account, and you will need to register a new account to regain access.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!