Because OST files are difficult to view in MS Outlook in the modern era, switching from Convert .ost file to .pst in Outlook may be necessary for some users. Because of this, a user needs to be aware of the best and most trustworthy OST TO PST Tool and its advantages. However, a user must be familiar with OST and PST files before beginning conversion. The PST file type is a Personal Storage Table file, while an OST file is an MS Outlook data file that stands for Offline Storage Table file.
Difference between Outlook OST and PST
- PST files cannot be manage in MS Outlook without an online connection, unlike OST files, which instantly sync updates with the email server whenever you have a connection to the internet.
- PST files also were accessible with other programs like the Microsoft Exchange application and Microsoft Outlook, whereas OST files can only be use with Exchange Server.
- IMAP and MAPI accounts from Microsoft Outlook 2016 and later utilize a .ost file to save all emails and events, while IMAP and MAPI accounts from Outlook 2013 and before using a PST file.
- However, the Office 365 environment provides a ScanPST.exe application that enables users to resolve all Outlook PST file problems in the event of PST file destruction or damage.
Why do users need to convert Outlook OST to PST?
The requirement to export OST files to PST format arises for a variety of reasons. The following list of typical causes is discussed:
Import OST data: Users occasionally desire to move their mailbox data from one machine to another, but doing so with the use of an OST file might be challenging.
Reduce the likelihood of data loss: Your Exchange OST file may have grown huge and gotten damaged or corrupted. Therefore, you can convert OST to PST to get around the mailbox size issue.
Accidental Exchange Deletion: Let’s say your Exchange Server is down or the Exchange data gets erase for any reason. Then, converting OST files to PST files beforehand is a better option for you.
Use the information in online mode: If you need to view or manage the size of your offline-saved OST file in Outlook PST format.
Altering Your Email Client: The OST format is inconsistent with email clients other than Exchange and Outlook, thus, if you want to transfer old mailbox contents to another email client, you must Convert .ost file to .pst in Outlook.
The conversion of OST files to PST format has several benefits. Let’s now examine the various techniques for exporting OST files to PST format.
You can convert OST files to PST format in MS Outlook using any of these manual techniques, but doing so takes time and has additional drawbacks.
- The manual processes take a lot of time and effort.
- It is challenging to manually convert OST files to PST files.
- Data loss is a risk, according to experts.
- The process could stall if the wrong procedure is used.
- There are no assurances that every mailbox item will be backed up.
- The OST to PST processing may fail if the OST file size is too large.
- The process is not for OST files that are corrupt or damaged.
Professional Approach to convert .ost file to .pst in Outlook
The correct method to quickly import an OST file into Outlook PST and all other editions, including Outlook 2021, 2019, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, is with the Softaken Microsoft Outlook OST to PST Converter Tool. This tool can easily convert all of your OST mailbox contents, including email, events, tasks, notes, calendar, journals, and contacts, to PST format without making a single mistake.
A user-friendly graphical interface and very sophisticate algorithms were used in its development or design to create a program that is simple to use for everyone. This tool can be effectively use by both technical and non-technical users without any professional assistance or expertise. Users can convert numerous OST files to PST files at once with this third-party tool’s extensive capabilities and advantages without sacrificing any information.
Properties of professional software
- Outlook OST files can be converted to Outlook PST files.
- Immediately export individual and multiple OST files to PST format.
- Shows a preview of the data in the OST file before converting it to PST.
- Convert OST to various formats, including PST, EML, MSG, CSV, and MBOX.
- From the selected OST folders, delete duplicate emails.
- The choice to back up or transfer emails without attachments.
- Support PST files from several versions of Outlook, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and so forth.
- Both technical and non-technical individuals may use the interface with ease.
- The program works with every version of Windows, including 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Steps to Convert to OST to PST file
- Download the OST to PST Converter Tool, on your system
- Add the Outlook OST files by using the browse options
- Then, it’s scan the the complete OST files and show live preview
- Choose, PST from the export options.
- Select destination path where you want to save the pst files.
- Hit, the “Convert Now” to start the conversion process.
Users can quickly convert OST files into PST files that contain emails, notes, tasks, contacts, attachments, calendars, journals, and so on by using the automatic OST to PST Converter Tool. To test the tool’s features and operations, you must use the free edition.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!