IJ Canon printer setup can be obtained at canon.com/ijsetup or ij.star.cacon setup website. Canon is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. Canon CD is not the best method for installing Canon setup over a longer period of time. To download and set up Canon printers, all you need to do is go to ij start.cannon.
IJ.START.CANON SETUP-NEEDS FOR SIMPLE SETUP:
- As soon as you begin the Cannon printer setup procedure, always have your printer’s precise model number on hand.
- Make sure your laptop or computer has enough storage so that drivers can be installed easily.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the power outlet properly.
- There is a strong and active internet connection on your device.
- Make that the WPA or WPA2 security protocol is present on the network you are utilising.
DOWNLOAD THE CANON DRIVER USING IJ.START.CANON SETUP
Before attempting to download a Canon driver via ij.start canon, you must adhere to the instructions above. To get the Canon driver, simply complete the instructions listed below.
- Ensure your internet connection is active and launch a web browser on your computer, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- In the address bar of your browser, type ij.start.canon setup and hit Enter.
- You should be taken to the downloading site automatically, and there you must type the model number of your printer.
- It will now search the database for the requested model and find it. To begin, please click the right.
- On the screen, it might provide you some pre-installation advice.
- Depending on the operating system of your computer, you may be prompted to download the ij.start.canon setup.
Download the installation and run the application.
Run the Canon driver after downloading it and follow the onscreen instructions. Please read How to setup Canon Printer if you have any trouble installing a Canon printer.
Please restart the computer and printer after the installation is finished. Just follow the instructions if you want to connect a Canon printer to a WiFi router.
Pre-Installation Steps for a Canon Printer
Guys No matter what brand of printer you are installing, the majority of people make this error and waste a lot of time and energy. In some cases, it even results in hardware failure for their Canon printer. We offer a step-by-step instant guide for you to follow before installing or reinstalling the Canon printer driver in order to make the process simple and quick.
- Restart the computer or any other device you’re using to install the Canon wireless printer, such as a phone or tablet.
- It is crucial to delete outdated, corrupted, or expired software in order to prevent conflict and technical error. So, navigate to the Install Application List and remove any older versions of the Canon Driver (Software) or any other printer driver.
- As soon as it is, please restart all of your devices, including your printer, so that your computer and phone may clean their systems of old files and prepare to load new ones.
- Please remove the printer from your saved printer list regardless of whether you are using Windows, Mac, or IOS. Also, make sure to remove the old printer with the old settings before adding the new printer.
- Remove the printer unit from the box, then take off all the packaging.
- Set the Canon printer down on a stable, flat surface.
- Remove the orange colour tape and protective covering from the Canon printer.
- It is best to disconnect from existing devices or give the router priority if you have a new printer (We will explain it later in Post)
- Install the Canon printer’s printer head and ink cartridges.
- Place the A4-sized paper in the paper tray as instructed.
Setup of Wireless LAN
- You must first switch on your Canon printer by hitting the Power button before you can begin the network configuration process. Make careful to verify that the power LED on your printer is stable and solidly green.
- The Network Settings screen will appear when you click the Menu button.
- You can choose Wireless LAN Settings from among the various connection-establishing choices that are available here.
- You must click the OK button in the pop-up window that appears on your printer’s screen after that.
- Select the Access Point after selecting the SSID Settings. The network name must then be chosen, followed by the Wi-Fi security key.
- You can touch the OK button once the printer screen indicates that it is connected.
There are a few extra procedures that Mac users must take.
You are then prompted to add your printer to connect it to your Mac device once that window closes. To proceed, click “Add Printer” once it works. You will see the accessible printer devices on the following screen. Select the model number of your printer device from this list. identical to the one you typed into ij.start. Canon set up to begin the entire procedure. Next, select “Add” from the menu.
References: Canon iJ setup
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!